[PYTHONMAC-SIG] ANNOUNCE: BBEdit extension to run python scripts

Steven D. Majewski sdm7g@virginia.edu
Mon, 16 Sep 1996 10:55:43 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 16 Sep 1996, Just van Rossum wrote:

> I've put together a very basic BBEdit extension, that sort of does what Joe
> requested. If you're interested, I'll send the archive. I have no ftp
> server.

Yes - please send a copy.
[ You might as well send it out to the whole list -- I think the
  PYTHONMAC-SIG audience is specific enough that most everyone will
  be interested to at least take a look at it. ]

---|  Steven D. Majewski   (804-982-0831)  <sdm7g@Virginia.EDU>  |---
---|  Computer Systems Engineer          University of Virginia  |---
---|  Department of Molecular Physiology and Biological Physics  |---
---|  Box 449 Health Science Center    Charlottesville,VA 22908  |---
 [ "The grass is always greener, except at t=0" - Stan Kelly-Bootle ]