[PYTHONMAC-SIG] ANNOUNCE: BBEdit extension to run python scripts

Just van Rossum just@knoware.nl
Mon, 16 Sep 1996 17:04:07 +0200

At 10:55 AM 9/16/96, Steven D. Majewski wrote:
>Yes - please send a copy.

ok, I did.

>[ You might as well send it out to the whole list -- I think the
>  PYTHONMAC-SIG audience is specific enough that most everyone will
>  be interested to at least take a look at it. ]

Hmm, if everybody is really interested, we'd better put it on ftp somewhere.
I'd rather not harass the people that might not want it.

Jack? ftp.python.org/contrib ?
But I'd rather have it tested by a few people before we do that...

Just