[PYTHONMAC-SIG] Twit 0.2

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl
Thu, 26 Sep 1996 18:29:27 +0200

I found time to hack on twit some more today, so I've put version 0.2
in <ftp://ftp.cwi.nl/pub/jack/python/mac/twit.hqx>.

Changes:
- The interface has changed considerably (menus in stead of buttons)
- you can start a new debug session when the previous one is over
- double-clicking a python source while the debugger is running it
  will debug it (may also work with BBpy)
- debugging FrameWork (and possibly als Tk or other windowing)
  applications should work
Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl      | ++++ if you agree copy these lines to your sig ++++
http://www.cwi.nl/~jack | see http://www.xs4all.nl/~tank/spg-l/sigaction.htm