[PYTHONMAC-SIG] CW 11

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl
Fri, 18 Apr 1997 12:30:39 +0200

> I was wondering what the status of MacPython and CW11 is. I recently tried
> to add a new module and found that the library changes affect a lot of
> things. Namely settings in the projects and what libraries are included.

For the time being it is best to load the "obsolete ANSI libraries" off the
CW11 CD and use those. This should work without a problem. I'm busy porting
everything to the new MSL libraries, and it all seems to work with only some
minor problems, but my sourcetree already has a lot of Guido's mods for 1.5,
so I can't really make a distribution at this point.

If you really want to try the MSL libraries: make sure you get the updated
version from the MW website, and ask me for the modified GUSI to work with
them.
Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl      | ++++ if you agree copy these lines to your sig ++++
http://www.cwi.nl/~jack | see http://www.xs4all.nl/~tank/spg-l/sigaction.htm