[PYTHONMAC-SIG] Tkinter Menu Problem with 1.5a4

Zachary Roadhouse Zachary_Roadhouse@brown.edu
Tue, 30 Dec 1997 14:50:15 -0600

I have Tcl/Tk 8.0p2 and Python 1.5a4 and am experiencing the following
problem. None of my menu items appear to work.  I opened up the wish
application and tested menus there and everything worked fine.  However,
when I try the new style menu declaration using Tkinter, no menu items
work.  Help!

                        --Zack

Zachary F. Roadhouse                               Home: (401)453-9943
Box 220, Brown University, Providence, RI 02912    Work: (401)863-2177
E-MAIL: Zachary_Roadhouse@brown.edu
WWW: http://www.techhouse.brown.edu/~zack/