[PYTHONMAC-SIG] netCDF module for the Mac?

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl
Fri, 21 Feb 1997 10:52:06 +0100

> I would like to develop some code which reads netCDF files.
> [...]
> I have played around a little with CodeWarrior but have not done any
> really serious development with it.

Most of the info you need for building extension modules is in
Mac:Demo:plugins.html in the 1.4 distribution. Some of the info is out-of-date
(i.e. it's much better to get the Mac source distribution than twiddle with
the machine-independent source distribution).
Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl      | ++++ if you agree copy these lines to your sig ++++
http://www.cwi.nl/~jack | see http://www.xs4all.nl/~tank/spg-l/sigaction.htm