[PYTHONMAC-SIG] How do I create a fullscreen window?

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl
Sun, 12 Jan 1997 23:36:23 +0100

Ok folks,
can anyone tell me how I can create a true fullscreen window on the
Mac? I've looked all over Inside Mac and in various other places, but
I can't seem to find it. I want to create a black background
(preferrably with optional hiding of the menubar) like you see in game
titles and such.

I know this is a beginners question, but I am still a beginning mac
programmer, I've only really done one little program for it (and not
even that, really: I basically picked up where Guido left off:-),
Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl      | ++++ if you agree copy these lines to your sig ++++
http://www.cwi.nl/~jack | see http://www.xs4all.nl/~tank/spg-l/sigaction.htm