[PYTHONMAC-SIG] Where can I find the applescript suite?

Steven D. Majewski sdm7g@Virginia.EDU
23 Jun 97 20:09:06 -0400

On Mon, Jun 23, 1997 7:17 PM, Jack Jansen
<mailto:Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl>
wrote:
>Folks,
>someone (Doug? Bill?) recently told me that the "activate" AppleEvent
>is described in the AppleScript suite (replying to the comment in
>aetools.py that I didn't know where it was), but I haven't been able
>to find an aete/aeut resource for the AppleScript suite. Can anyone
>point me in the right direction?

ftp://dev.apple.com/devworld/Technical_Documentation/Apple_Events_Registry_-_Suites

- Steve Majewski  <sdm7g@Virginia.EDU>
"You know, all power corrupts and obsolete power corrupts obsoletely."  -
Ted Nelson