[PYTHONMAC-SIG] Mac SWIG & dynamic loading MacPython modules

Steven D. Majewski sdm7g@Virginia.EDU
Wed, 28 May 1997 18:22:28 -0400 (EDT)

Has anyone gotten MacSWIG to work with dynamically loaded Python
modules ?  I keep getting link problems with the global "__file"
variable, which I assume, should not be exported from PythonCorePPC,
but should be part of the main program address space. Do I have
to take out all of the fprintf's in the wrapper module to get it
to work ? Is there an option to do this automagically ?

---|  Steven D. Majewski   (804-982-0831)  <sdm7g@Virginia.EDU>  |---
---|  Department of Molecular Physiology and Biological Physics  |---
---|  University of Virginia             Health Sciences Center  |---
---|  P.O. Box 10011            Charlottesville, VA  22906-0011  |---
         By doing just a little every day, you can gradually
                let the task completely overwhelm you.