[PYTHONMAC-SIG] Put Your Site at the TOP of the Search Engines !

tcsender@get-more-hits.com tcsender@get-more-hits.com
Tue, 11 Nov 97 06:32:06 EST

Dear Friend and Fellow Entrepreneur,

Thanks for signing up with Direct Delivery!
You only get one chance to act.

DISCOVER The Most Powerful & PROVEN Strategies that Really Work To Place
You At The Top of the Search Engines!

If you have a web page, or site, that can't be found at the top of the
search engines, then this will be the most important information you will
ever read. You are about to Discover the most Powerful Strategies used
only by the very best on the Web... strategies so Powerful that once used
will place your Web Page or site at the TOP 10 - 20 search engine listings!

These TOP SECRET strategies will provide you with a cutting edge advantage
over your competition and give you the long awaited results you have been
looking for.  Just imagine opening a Floodgate of People into your Home Page
because you have the right information.  It doesn't matter if you have one
page or 1000 pages--you can achieve a top rating with this powerful
information and soon squash your competition!

This 25 page in-depth report covers:

>Search Engine Tactics your competition doesn't want you to know!

>The best kept secrets to getting you a top 10 - 20 listing! The 10 top
  keywords searched for!· Getting better positioning than your opposition
  even when they have the same identical keywords!

>Proven techniques for selecting the most effective keywords and how to
  arrange them!

>A powerful way to get your listing seen by potential customers, even if
  they're not looking for you!

>A little-known way to get multiple listings for your site in the same
  search engine!

>Proven strategies used to resubmit your page or site and get that top
  rating even if you have it listed already!

>How to get people to go to your site first even if they see your
  competition!

>The most powerful words used to create the best Web Pages!

>A Web tool used to market successfully in the Newsgroups!

>Five things you should NEVER do!

If you aren't at the top of the search engines now... your competition is!

It's estimated that over 1000 new Web Pages are coming online every day!
Newspapers are reporting over 14,000 new www addresses are being submitted
every week.  The competition grows every minute!  It just makes sense that
those who know and apply this information will definitely have the best
chance of realizing their dreams of success.

This in-depth report is normally US$49.95... However, if you order within
the next 10 days... we'll include ABSOLUTELY FREE... OVER 1000 Links where
you can advertise your web site FREE and you can have it all for JUST
US$19.95!  This INVALUABLE information alone is worth the asking price!
Don't delay... this Extraordinary and Valuable Information can be yours
today for ONLY $19.95 (USA FUNDS).  Why Wait... Order Right Now!

As an added BONUS, if you respond within 10 days:

You'll also receive free tools, images, and tips to help you with Your Web
Page construction, including free CGI scripts, buttons, backgrounds, and
loads of Jpegs and Gifs, including animated Gifs!

Please print, cut, and fill out the following order coupon:

ATTN: Please type or print legibly to ensure timely delivery.

          Name

         !E-mail Address (Required)

          Address

          City ______________________ State ________ Zip ___________

          Country______________________

          Phone #______________________

$19.95     SEARCH ENGINE SECRETS     (US Dollars)
$_____    Sales Tax (MA residents 5.00%)
$_____    Order Total

PAYMENT BY:

 ___ Personal/Business Check ___ Money Order ___ Cashiers Check-US FUNDS only!

PREFERRED FORMAT (Please check one or more of the following):

___ ASCII ___ Word 2.x for Windows ___Word 6.x  ___ Word 7.x  ___ Zipped

>>If you're ordering from outside the USA, only a Money Order in US Dollars
 will be accepted.  No postal delivery is available outside the USA, so you
 must include your E-mail address accurately and legibly.  If you do not
 currently have an E-mail address, please get permission to use a friend's.  <<

Discount expires 11-21-97.

For fastest service use Cashiers Check or Money Order.

Please include your e-mail address for 24 hour order processing.  Please
allow 2 weeks for processing by regular postal mail.

Please make payable to ->  EVA, Inc.
and send to:

EVA, Inc.
43 Riverside Ave.
Suite 72
Medford, MA 02155
USA

Reminder:  Your order must be postmarked by Friday, November 21st in order
to receive the bonuses.