[PYTHONMAC-SIG] ADPCM

ognjen ognjen@knez.bits.net
Wed, 12 Nov 1997 15:26:25 +0100

   Hello, P

    Please, help us with our problem :) !!!  We downloaded source code
for ADPCM
compresser-decompresser. When we compiled him , he didn't work properly
(at all ).
We need it for PC, to decompress ADPCM G.721 format file to any
Windows/W95 readable format for sound files.

    Can You provide us compiled and tested version and source code of
that version, which can do that for us and it isn't sharware or
something like that. Please ....

                                                    Sincerely Yours,

                                                Oggy & Zoki