[Pythonmac-SIG] Problems with 1.5 CGI

David Eidelman david@meakins.lan.mcgill.ca
Wed, 8 Apr 1998 09:41:34 -0400

Has anyone had success with running CGIs under mac python 1.5.  I have a
CGI that works perfectly under 1.4 but won't run under 1.5.  The problem
appears to be with the resources in BuildApplet which conflict with the
provided resource file.

Any ideas?

Also, some time ago Jack Jensen asked about trying to make the CGIs under
the mac more user friendly.  Out of necessity I am developing an approach
which allows one to run UNIX CGI scripts (in Python) under the Mac.  This
would allow the same scripts to execute under both systems.  If anyone is
interested I will post it when done (if ever!).

David

David Eidelman
Director, McGill Respiratory Division
McGill University