[Pythonmac-SIG] Start-up time

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl
Thu, 23 Apr 1998 12:44:19 +0200

> At 9:28 PM +0100 4/22/98, Jonathan Wight wrote:
>

> >If you *really* want to know though build a profiled python and go test.
> >Maybe you could publish your results so it could maybe possibly be fixed.
> >

> I would, but that would require having a clue as to how to do so (in
> addition to a compiler.)

It's fairly easy: the profiling code is all in the source, so you only have to
enable it by setting the "include profile code" flag in CW. If anyone has the
time to look into this I'd be grateful,I don't have the time right now but I'm
also quite impressed every time I see PythonWin starting up.

Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl      | ++++ if you agree copy these lines to your sig ++++
http://www.cwi.nl/~jack | see http://www.xs4all.nl/~tank/spg-l/sigaction.htm