[Pythonmac-SIG] How to format the documentation?

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl
Mon, 27 Apr 1998 14:08:46 +0200

Folks,
since the mac-specific modules have been taken out of the core Python
documentation set I have to decide how to format the MacPython
library manual. I see two possibilities:
- Create a manual for the mac-specific portions of the library
  only. People will have to get the standard lib.ps (or lib.pdf or
  whatever) to get at the rest of the documentation.
- Create a customized lib.ps (.pdf, etc) that contains the
  documentation not only for the mac-specific modules but for all
  modules supported on the mac.
The former approach is handy for people who use Python on multiple
platforms, the latter for people who use Python on the mac only.

Preferences, please?
Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl      | ++++ if you agree copy these lines to your sig ++++
http://www.cwi.nl/~jack | see http://www.xs4all.nl/~tank/spg-l/sigaction.htm