[PYTHONMAC-SIG] FWD: Find File bugs and a Trash Icon emulation in Python. (send to comp.sys.mac... )

Steven D. Majewski sdm7g@Virginia.EDU
Fri, 23 Jan 1998 20:40:44 -0500 (EST)

Obviously, if you want to uncomment the unlink and use that script
to delete anything, you need to do it over sys.argv[1:], not
sys.argv.  That was intentional for testing, so I could see if
ANYTHING was happening, but when I forgot to remove it, I got a
'file busy' error when the program tries to delete itself!  :->

---|  Steven D. Majewski   (804-982-0831)  <sdm7g@Virginia.EDU>  |---
---|  Department of Molecular Physiology and Biological Physics  |---
---|  University of Virginia             Health Sciences Center  |---
---|  P.O. Box 10011            Charlottesville, VA  22906-0011  |---
All power corrupts and obsolete power corrupts obsoletely." - Ted Nelson