[Pythonmac-SIG] memory size for Python applets?

Sean Hummel seanh@prognet.com
Sat, 11 Jul 1998 21:36:56 -0700

Why don't we make Python attempt to allocate memory from the Process Manager
(aka Temporary Memory), instead of just running out of memory?

Many applications do this, (Explorer, Netscape, RealPlayer), and it is
completely within the rules of Macintosh application Development.

This would get around most of the out of memory problems.