[Pythonmac-SIG] FaceSpan-like 'AppBuilder' for Python?

Wolfgang Keller wolfgang@amadeus.m.eunet.de
Sun, 17 May 1998 16:08:27 +0200

Hello,

I've just installed the demo of FaceSpan on my Mac and (some of you might
barbecue me for this, I'm sure :-) I have to say that I like the approach
for everything that's more than just a throw-away script. But while Python
is imho definitely  preferable to AppleScript for more 'serious'
applications, unfortunately there seems to be no such thing as FaceSpan for
it (the PythonIDE is a great tool, but it's imho entirely different). Or is
there a simple way to 'plug' Python into FaceSpan, Codewarrior or vTCL?
FaceSpan already offers support for all OSA-languages, but apparently not
for Python...

Wolfgang Keller

Zu Risiken und Nebenwirkungen von Junkmail lesen Sie
de.admin.net-abuse.mail und fragen sie Ihren Postmaster oder Provider