[Pythonmac-SIG] Looking for hackers

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl
Wed, 07 Apr 1999 22:19:12 +0200

Folks,
as you may be aware (or may not) I'm pretty busy lately with our
internet-based multimedia editor GRiNS, which is of course 100%
written in Python. As this is going to be commercial software we've
come up with a key-protected license scheme, but of course every such
scheme is only as good as whatever the author (i.e. me:-) thought of
at the time. So, right now I'm looking around for hackers with a bit
of free time to have a look at our licensing scheme to see if they can
break into it. The grand prize (haha) is a free license to the GRiNS
editor (which, of course, you'll need because I'll quickly plug any
leaks you find).

If anyone is interested in giving this a try please let me know,
Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl      | ++++ if you agree copy these lines to your sig ++++
http://www.cwi.nl/~jack | see http://www.xs4all.nl/~tank/spg-l/sigaction.htm