[Pythonmac-SIG] MacPython source, which CodeWarrior ?

Malte Forkel forkel@arsnova.de
Wed, 18 Aug 1999 10:20:55 +0200

I successfully used CW Pro2 with the 1.5.1 source (and newer releases as
well).
The projects seem to be for a newer version though. I had to edit many of the
project settings
as those were lost in CW Pro 2. I could provide a record of changes I made to
the
project and sources to compile a 68K standalone Python.