[Pythonmac-SIG] molecular modeling toolkit (mmkt)?

Randy M. Wadkins rwadkins@saci.org
Mon, 30 Aug 1999 18:01:25 -0600

Has anyone used the mmtk on a Mac?  I have no experience whatsoever
with Python, but would like to use the mmkt.  If anyone has
experience porting, say, Python and C code for Linux to the Mac, I
would very, very much appreciate someone holding my hand in getting
the mmtk ported.

Thank you all in advance.

--Randy
"As the light changed from red to green to yellow and back to red
again, I sat there thinking about life.  Was it nothing more than
a bunch of honking and yelling?   Sometimes it seemed that way."
--Jack Handy, _Deep_Thoughts_

Randy M. Wadkins, Ph.D.
Cancer Therapy & Research Center
Institute for Drug Development