[Pythonmac-SIG] Navigation services

Jack Jansen jack@oratrix.nl
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 18:18:40 +0100

For the people who track the CVS archive: I've just checked in a full
interface to Navigation Services. I was first looking at extending Joe's stuff
with a few things, but it turned out that for GRiNS I need so much of the full
functionality that I bit the bullet and just implemented the whole thing lokc,
stock and barrel, including all the callbacks, option records, etc etc etc.

If you check this out please let me know whether it works, and/or what is
missing.