[Pythonmac-SIG] two questions.....

Jack Jansen jack@oratrix.nl
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 17:25:01 +0100

> I'm getting (CW5):
>
> Link Error   : export symbol '_PyImport_LoadDynamicModule' is undefined

This is solved by rebuilding the .exp file. The details are in
:Mac:Demo:building.html.

> Link Error   : export symbol '__reopen' is undefined
>
> Link Error   : CFM68K_Startup.c: '__reopen' is undefined or is not an exportable object.
>
> Link Error   : CFM68K_Startup.c: '_PyImport_LoadDynamicModule' is undefined or is not an exportable object.
>
> Link Error   : venusMOS:Applications:Development:CWGUSI:src:GUSIMSLFile.cp: '__num_to_file' referenced from 'GUSISetupMSLSIOUX()' is undefined.
>
> Link Error   : venusMOS:Applications:Development:CWGUSI:src:GUSIMSLFile.cp: '__num_to_file' referenced from 'fwalk' is undefined.
>
> Link Error   : import.c: '_PyImport_DynLoadFiletab' referenced from '_PyImport_DynLoadFiletab' [DataPointer] is undefined.
>
> What version of GUSI are folks using with these projects?

These are indeed incompatabilities between your version of CWGUSI and CW Pro 5.

For the time being I've put the working CWGUSI (a modified 1.8.5, I think)
from my disk in ftp://ftp.cwi.nl/pub/jack/python/mac/CWGUSI-for-Python152.hqx .

We'll go to GUSI 2.0 for the next release, I hope.