[Pythonmac-SIG] Tk and 68K macs

Christopher G. Petrilli petrilli@amber.org
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 17:36:18 -0500

On Wed, Feb 17, 1999 at 10:23:58PM +0000, W.B. Douglas wrote:
> At 11:42 am +0100 16/2/99, Alexander Schliep wrote:
> >On Feb 15, 11:54pm, Jack Jansen wrote:
> >> Subject: [Pythonmac-SIG] Tk and 68K macs
> >> I'm looking at putting the new Tk version into MacPython...
>
> I'm with Alexander on this: so long as it's possible to run _something on
> the 68K machines, it'll be okay. The 68K duos have not, so far, been
> bettered for a small multilingual platform for research, unless you can
> afford a 2300.

Alas, I have to agree :-)  I use my Duo 230 whenever I travel---although
it's time to replace the battery, I've not found a better machien to
take with me, honestly, plus it's paid for...

having said that, I'm happy as long as SOME implementation of Python
runs, it doesn't have to by a wizz-bang-bam CFM enabled jobbie :-)

Chris