[Pythonmac-SIG] icon/graphic & shadow-mask

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl
Mon, 25 Jan 1999 17:04:38 +0100

> I have slowly been learning how to do programming with Python, and I've
> reached the point where I am learning Tkinter, because doing things with
> the language itself (behind the scenes) is starting to make sense. I am
> also starting to make some sense of the underlying Tkinter paradigm, and I
> am attempting to write a simple game in Python using Tkinter. But I'm
> missing something pretty basic: how do I make a graphic with an irregular
> outline showup properly against an meaningful background?

Bob,
as your question appears to be more Tkinter-specific than Mac-specific, and
since I haven't seen any answers come by (nor do I have a clue myself:-),
maybe you should try asking a more general forum, like comp.lang.python?
Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl      | ++++ if you agree copy these lines to your sig ++++
http://www.cwi.nl/~jack | see http://www.xs4all.nl/~tank/spg-l/sigaction.htm