[Pythonmac-SIG] wxPython - Guido

Jörg Kantel kantel@mpiwg-berlin.mpg.de
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 10:44:50 +0200

Chris Barker wrote

>solution. Does anyone on this list use Tkinter on the Mac for apps they
>are only going to run on the Mac?
>
>Am I the only one that need a Linux-Mac solution ?

Yes I use Tkinter also for apps that only should run on the Mac and I also
need a lot of Linux/Solaris/-Mac solutions, exspecially for our XML stuff
(we have no Windows here at the Institut and therefore we may be a little
bit exotic but pls. don't stop the Tkinter support for GUIing - in another
case I have to go back to TCL and I don't want.

J"org

J"org Kantel               Max-Planck-Institute for the History of Science
Computer-Department                             kantel@mpiwg-berlin.mpg.de
Wilhelmstr. 44     http://www.mpiwg-berlin.mpg.de/staff/kantel/kantel.html
D-10117 Berlin     fon: +4930-22667-220               fax: +4930-22667-299