[Pythonmac-SIG] Python IDE and syntax coloring

savageb savageb@pacbell.net
Wed, 09 Jun 1999 23:23:46 -0700

> What do you
> think?  Would you rather have syntax coloring that occasionally gets
> confused in unusual cases, or no syntax coloring at all?  Tell Just what
> you think!

I personally think it would be great to have the syntax coloring. I thought
that was a very nice feature of Idle. Also (perhaps I'm just spacing and
this has been addressed before, but it has been a very rough week so far, so
please forgive) will the next version have the ability to print? Right now I
open my files up in BBedit to print them which works fine. But I wish I
could just print from the IDE.

- Bob