[Pythonmac-SIG] Dialog windows with ResEdit

Sean Hummel seanh@unforgettable.com
Sat, 12 Jun 1999 11:07:00 -0700

Well for #1, I'm not sure.

But for #2 there are a few ways to accomplish this:

1. Set the option to center on main screen, in ResEdit.  When you are
editing the "DLOG" resource, this is an option in one of the menus.

2. When you load the DLOG resource, you can modify the position of the
the dialog before you actually show it.