[Pythonmac-SIG] BBPy?

Richard Gordon maccgi@bellsouth.net
Sun, 13 Jun 1999 20:33:02 -0400

For some time, I've been meaning to mention that I am puzzled by the
BBPy stuff that comes with Mac Python 1.52b1 distribution. The readme
says:

<<
contents:
-	"Run as Python" -- the extension
-	PythonSlave.py -- the "slave" script that handles the AppleEvents

-	source -- source code & CW9 project for the extension

However, there isn't a "Run as Python" extension in the folder and
there isn't a Code Warrior project included, just the PythonSlave and
some miscellaneous .h, .c, and .rsrc stuff. In any case, I don't have
CW and as a rule, "We Don't Do C."

So, is there a copy of the "Run as Python" extension for BBEdit
floating around somewhere? Thanks.

Richard Gordon
Gordon Consulting & Design
Database Design/Scripting Languages