[Pythonmac-SIG] Tree-like execution of scripts

Andres Corrada andres@corrada.com
Sat, 19 Jun 1999 06:13:33 +0000

Hi,

	I want to build a web site's pages by implementing a series of Python scripts
that reside in a directory tree structure that mimics the web site
architecture. My UNIX mind understands how to do this by having shell scripts
that call sub-scripts, etc. How can I do this on the Mac? I thought that using
the execfile function would be the way to go, but the footnote on the manual
that this is rarely used makes me think there is a better way. What would be
the Mac way of doing this task?

Andres Corrada-Emmanuel    Email: andres@corrada.com
Owner                      http://www.corrada.com/mamey
Mamey                      Phone: (413) 587-9595