[Pythonmac-SIG] Tree-like execution of scripts

Andres Corrada andres@corrada.com
Mon, 21 Jun 1999 17:43:55 +0000

Joe wrote,

> Why do you need a bunch of different scripts?  Why not just one program,
> with functions that call themselves recursively as needed?

Putting scripts in the directories is a cheap way of making the directories
sort of act like objects. That way, if I reorganize the web site by moving the
directories around, the knowledge on how to build the pages stays with the
directory branches.

I am interested in your skeleton program. How can I get it?

Andres Corrada-Emmanuel    Email: andres@corrada.com
Owner                      http://www.corrada.com/mamey
Mamey                      Phone: (413) 587-9595