[Pythonmac-SIG] Tree-like execution of scripts

Sean Hummel seanh@unforgettable.com
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 21:56:55 -0700

Look at the older versions of "Frontier" as it had many ways of doing this
in a database, which would be easily transportable to Python, and a
directory structure.

www.userland.com, I believe they charge for the newest versions of Frontier,
but the older ones, are still available.