[Pythonmac-SIG] Re: new EasyDialogs

Anthony M. Ingraldi A.M.INGRALDI@larc.nasa.gov
Wed, 03 Mar 1999 08:30:18 -0500

> Does anyone happen to know whether the appearance manager is available
> for older machines and, if it is, whether it is freely distributable?

The Appearance Manager SDK is available for downloading at

ftp://ftp.apple.com/developer/Development_Kits/Appearance_SDK_1.0.3_v1.0.1.s
it.hqx

The SDK includes the Appearance Extension and Control Panel and the README
implies that the software can be bundled with applications.  It also makes
reference to installation on 7.x systems.  I know it works with System 7.5.5
because I used to use it before I upgraded to 8.5.1.
--
   Tony Ingraldi
   A.M.INGRALDI@LaRC.NASA.GOV