[Pythonmac-SIG] Re: new EasyDialogs

Steven D. Majewski sdm7g@virginia.edu
Thu, 4 Mar 1999 16:35:48 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 4 Mar 1999, Jack Jansen wrote:

|Recently, "Joseph J. Strout" <joe@strout.net> said:
|> I think the first step is to make the AM (and NavServices, etc.) calls
|> available to Python programmers.  Those like me, who are using it in an
|> 8.5-only environment, can immediately make use of them for writing AM-savvy
|> apps.
|
|I know that some of the AM calls are already included in the various
|toolbox modules, as they are bgen-generated. Could people who are more
|AM-versed than me have a look at what is already in the current
|(152b1) distribution, and what essential bits are missing?

I couldn't find any DrawTheme*, GetTheme*, SetTheme* calls anywhere
in toolboxmodules.prj.

---|  Steven D. Majewski   (804-982-0831)  <sdm7g@Virginia.EDU>  |---
---|  Department of Molecular Physiology and Biological Physics  |---
---|  University of Virginia             Health Sciences Center  |---
---|  P.O. Box 10011            Charlottesville, VA  22906-0011  |---

    Caldera Open Linux: "Powerful and easy to use!" -- Microsoft(*)
     (*) <http://www.pathfinder.com/fortune/1999/03/01/mic.html>