[Pythonmac-SIG] Latest EasyDialogs

Steven D. Majewski sdm7g@virginia.edu
Fri, 5 Mar 1999 19:22:11 -0500 (EST)

Latest snap of new EasyDialog:

http://galen.med.virginia.edu/~sdm7g/Python/Mac/newdlg.py
					     & /newpy.res.hqx

or in ftp://ftp.virginia.edu/public_access/fromUVA/sdm7g

Has the OS8 progress look and uses that in test() function.
( Most likely only works on OS8 with Appearance Mgr or later. )

Uses ModalDialog with a filter proc for Movable Modal Dialogs.
( The other code is still there -- the defaults have been
  changed. I'm trying to figure out the best options. )

BTW: I noticed the ModalDialog filter function should not return ZERO
for false, but should return None. Looks like returning ZERO from
Python will cause the C callback to return a 1 as True with the Item
number set to 0.

---|  Steven D. Majewski   (804-982-0831)  <sdm7g@Virginia.EDU>  |---
---|  Department of Molecular Physiology and Biological Physics  |---
---|  University of Virginia             Health Sciences Center  |---
---|  P.O. Box 10011            Charlottesville, VA  22906-0011  |---

    Caldera Open Linux: "Powerful and easy to use!" -- Microsoft(*)
     (*) <http://www.pathfinder.com/fortune/1999/03/01/mic.html>