[Pythonmac-SIG] MacOS X Server, round 2 (long-ish)

Doug Landauer landauer@apple.com
Thu, 6 May 1999 10:34:31 -0700

> I saw a message from someone who works in the MacOS X Server
> tools group who said they had 1.5.2b2 building succesfully
> and want to know what they did.

That was I, and I did nothing.  I.e., I configured it, and then
I "make"d it.  I didn't make any attempts to get the shared libraries
or Zope running.

Unfortunately, it's just a personal project for me, I use it to build
small tools to help debug gcc, so tend not to need it to be all that
complete or "play well with others".

I keep trying to talk the Darwin guys into including it in there and
in Mac OS X [Server or not], but haven't yet been successful.

	-- Doug