[Pythonmac-SIG] Build Application/Applet

Chris,Mann cmann@pobox.com
Thu, 07 Oct 1999 10:08:29 -0400

Hi-
    I wrote a little script to parse email digests into a tab delimited
format.  If I save the script as an applet from the IDE everything is fine.
but if i use either the Build Application or Build Applet tools, I get a
error saying there's a syntax error in my script (this happens when the tool
is writing __main__).  any ideas on where to look for the problem?

I'm assuming if I can get Build Application to work, then people I give the
script to won't have to have Python installed, correct?

thanks
-chris