[Pythonmac-SIG] [pythonpiddle] Re: bug in piddlePIL ? or PIL 1.0 final

Jack Jansen jack@oratrix.nl
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 11:08:57 +0200

> I'm CC'ing this to the Mac-Python list, hoping Jack or Just will tell
> me that they've got PIL 1.0 final for the Mac just about ready to go
> and will send it out next week.

Sorry, I won't have any time for this for (at least) the next month or so.
But: everything is under CVS, so dropping in the new PIL distribution,
building it and doing a distribution of that isn't all that much work....