[Pythonmac-SIG] C module creation on MacPython

Andrew Diller dillera@isc.upenn.edu
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 10:48:38 -0400 (EDT)

Wow- I'm hoping that I can get MPW to work. We only have one copy of
Codewarrior here, and I was hoping to be able to use MPW to do some
things.

I was able to get sgmlop compiled and linked w/ codewarrior, now I'm going
to download MPW and give it a go.

I'll let the list know what happens.

thanks for the input.

-andy