[Pythonmac-SIG] MacPython 1.5.2 available, finally

Joseph J. Strout joe@strout.net
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 14:19:20 -0700

At 10:55 PM +0200 09/29/99, Jack Jansen wrote:

>after a long long wait, due to both me and Just being in the loop for
>a MacPython release, and both of us being very busy, we finally put a
>MacPython 1.5.2 release together. You can get it through
>http://www.cwi.nl/~jack/macpython.html .

In the words of Luke Skywalker: "Yahoo!!!"

This is super, guys.  I'm really excited about this.  I've been
hesitating renewing my objection to Lisp and trying to suggest Python
to my boss instead, because the last release has so many problems
which I believe will be fixed in this release.  So I'm very very
happy to see this.

Keep up the great work!

Cheers,
-- Joe

|    Joseph J. Strout           Biocomputing -- The Salk Institute |
|    joe@strout.net             http://www.strout.net              |