[Pythonmac-SIG] Printing Patch

Joseph J. Strout joe@strout.net
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 16:38:44 -0700

For the brave & adventurous: I've just posted a file which will patch
the (1.5.2c1) IDE to add printing support.  You can find it here:

	   http://www.strout.net/info/coding/python/mac/index.html

I'll try to get a syntax-coloring patch tomorrow or Friday.  This has
only been tested on my machine, so please try it only if you're brave
and willing to tell me when something goes wrong.  ;)  If you're less
than brave, just wait until the early-adopters and I have exercised
it a bit; if you don't hear any complaints by next week, it should be
safe.

Cheers,
-- Joe

|    Joseph J. Strout           Biocomputing -- The Salk Institute |
|    joe@strout.net             http://www.strout.net              |