[Pythonmac-SIG] Fonts...

A.R. Goldman argoldman@mindspring.com
Sat, 08 Apr 2000 17:09:23 -0700

--------------648E5C4EC3FDBC17CE5D735F

Greetings:
I have recently joined the world of Python, and have even more recently
joined the world of Mac (and am oh so happy to say good-bye to my PC...)
but I have discovered one slight difficulty with the PythonMac IDE.
The fonts are small, and I have been unable to find a way to increase
either the interactive window, or the text editor fonts. I'm a bit
near-sighted, and prefer larger fonts if I'm working on a project for
any length of time... I realize that this question is quite elementary;
but if anyone on the list could point out what I'm no doubt missing, I'd
be most grateful...
Many thanks...
Rick

--------------648E5C4EC3FDBC17CE5D735F

even more recently joined the world of Mac (and am oh so happy to say good-bye
to my PC...) but I have discovered one slight difficulty with the PythonMac
IDE.</font>
way to increase either the interactive window, or the text editor fonts.
I'm a bit near-sighted, and prefer larger fonts if I'm working on a project
for any length of time... I realize that this question is quite elementary;
but if anyone on the list could point out what I'm no doubt missing, I'd
be most grateful...</font>

--------------648E5C4EC3FDBC17CE5D735F--