[Pythonmac-SIG] C code for an extension in the Python download?

Lou Pecora pecora@anvil.nrl.navy.mil
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 06:48:48 -0400

I am homing in on writing a simple C extension, but, as usual, the nitty
gritty details are confounding me.  I could use a FULL example.  I mean a
project, .exp file, AND the C source files.  In the Py thon download there
are Build examples in the Mac folder, but they are missing the C source.
Does anyone have the C source or can point to it on the web for one of
these examples, like AE.prj and AE.prj.exp which are already there, but the
source code (AE.c and AE.h ?) are missing?  Thanks for any help.

BTW, I will be able to provide a detailed example for the FAQ if I ever get
far enough.

Cheers,

Lou Pecora