[Pythonmac-SIG] Extension conflicts with OS 9???

Erik van Blokland erik@letterror.com
Sat, 15 Apr 2000 08:48:56 +0100

-- A. R. Goldman [4/15/00 3:07 AM]:

>Greetings.... I have been having some problems booting up my new
>Mac, and wondered if there might be extension conflicts between
>PythonMac and the new OS 9 (and, if other have experienced these
>problems, if any solutions had been found...)
>As always, help is greatly appreciated...

I'm running Python 1.5.2c1 on MacOS 9.0 and 9.04 without any problems.

I don't think there's any Python related stuff going on at booting, the
PythonCore is in the system folder, but this is not an active extension
that gets loaded at startup. It's just a library of code waiting for
someone to ask for it, isn't it?

Erik