[Pythonmac-SIG] re: 1.6a1 + threading vs. 1.5.42 (stackless) + uthread vs. no threading at all

Brad Barnhorst bsbarnho@frontiernet.net
Sat, 15 Apr 2000 12:16:27 -0400

Well, I'm d/ling v1.6a2 right now.  I'll build it and run your tests.
This is on 9.0.4, so we'll see if the OS has an affect.  Also want to
try out the stackless, but have been unable to d/l the drop in, as
starship appears to be down.  I've downloaded the sources for building
stackless so that I can build it if need be.  Would it be possible to
have you email the PythonCoreStackless.sit.hqx file (please)?  I haven't
built python from the sources, so I'm going into this with a certain
amount of trepidation.

Thanks,

-brad