[Pythonmac-SIG] Where's __ptr_glue for C extension ??

Louis M. Pecora pecora@anvil.nrl.navy.mil
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 12:24:54 -0400

I am trying to build a C extension that uses NumPy arrays.  I need the routine __ptr_glue  which is probably in something I don't have in my project. I have included arrayobject.h (which was _not_ in the distribution of Python I got originally, I had to download the full version).  I get the following Link error:

Link Error   : undefined '__ptr_glue' (code)
Referenced from 'pymatrix' in C_arraytest.c

C_arraytest.c  is my routine, but it calls the C API routines to convert Python arrays from NumPy to C pointers, etc.  Those calls must be generating the call for __ptr_glue.

Anyone know what library __ptr_glue is in?

Thanks for any help.  I'm stumped.

Cheers,

Lou Pecora