[Pythonmac-SIG] Feedback on the 1.6a1 release, please?

Jack Jansen jack@oratrix.nl
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 00:10:09 +0200

Folks,
aside from the threading problems discussion I have gotten no feedback
on the 1.6a1 installer. And, I can't believe that it is flawless,
actually, I know of one or two problems already:-)

I really need your feedback at this time, MacPython has to contend
with Brendan, GRiNS and Uit de Sloot for my time nowadays, and it
doesn't come in first:-)

Aside from general issues with the installer I also definitely want
feedback on contributions people sent me that aren't in this installer
yet. I know there are quite a few lying around in various of my
mailboxes, so please don't be shy and speak up if you sent me
something that isn't in the alfa-installer and you think it should
be. And the same goes more-or-less for stuff in Contrib that shouldn't
be in there anymore.