[Pythonmac-SIG] pythonpath.r

Jared Updike jaredu@its.caltech.edu
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 18:20:51 -0700 (PDT)

It looks like the runtime problems I was having before were caused when
the code in PyMac_Initialize(); tried to get some resources that weren't
there, and the corresponding resources (I think) are in pythonpath.r

The problem that occurs now is that when I add pythonpath.r to my project,
Codewarrior reports that it cant find 'MW Rez'. I tried adding the path to
the Code Warrior:Plugins:Compilers but nothing changed. I don't completely
understand what I need to do to get these resources added, or if I need to
add them to PythonCodePPC, or even how to get that to work. I may need to
somehow compile pythonpath.r and then add the outputted file to my project
or something, but what, I don't know. Any help here would be appreciated.

--Jared

Web: http://waffles.caltech.edu
Phone: (626)395-1154
Campus Adress: Blacker Hovse, Room 31