[Pythonmac-SIG] can't exit module

Francois Granger fgranger@altern.org
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 22:00:56 +0100

At 10:25 -0800 8/12/00, in message Re: [Pythonmac-SIG] can't exit
module, Chris Barker wrote:
>I know, I know, this is free software... if you want something, stop
>complaining and do it yourself. I only wish I knew enough about Mac
>programming to make this anything short of a Major project for
>me...maybe I will still do it someday.
>
>I am I really the only one who thinks this is a problem?

As you say, I can't complain because I can't do anything to enhance it ;-)

I was proud of producing this code snippet copying on an idea from Tim Peters

def toBin(x):
	a = ''
	y = x
	while x:
		x, y = x / 2, y % 2
		if y:
			a = '1' + a
		else:
			a = '0' + a
		y = x
	return rjust(a,8)

My level is just as a user of pure python. And I gratefully thanks
all people which makes it running.

--
"Faites des phrases courtes. Un sujet, un verbe, un complément. Quand
vous voudrez ajouter un adjectif, vous viendrez me voir." - Georges