[Pythonmac-SIG] python & macOS X

Giorgio Brajnik giorgio@dimi.uniud.it
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 10:00:48 +0100

I've got a more detailed question regarding Python on MacOS X.

We're developing an application using Python for everything except the
GUI (a good exercise in embedding python!). Thus the application
kernel is totally portable between mac and linux, and hopefully
windows, and does not make use of anything specific to PythonMac
(except for a call to PyMac_Initialize()).

Which will be the main difficulties in compiling and installing on MacOS X
the Python system that runs on linux?

How much carbon compliant would that be?

Thanks again,

        Giorgio Brajnik
Dip. di Matematica e Informatica   | voice: +39 0432-55.8445
Universita` di Udine               | fax:   +39 0432-55.8499
Via delle Scienze, 206             | email: giorgio@dimi.uniud.it
Loc. Rizzi -- 33100 Udine -- ITALY | http://www.dimi.uniud.it/~giorgio