[Pythonmac-SIG] Building Mac Python from source

Steve Spicklemire steve@spvi.com
Sun, 2 Jan 2000 10:03:41 -0500 (EST)

Hi Dave,

   The current CVS sources are buildable. I would suggest you go
there. It sounds like Jack is in the middle of big changes, but I'm
sure that he will prepare another release when he gets a
chance. Jack.. is there any way the troops in the field can pitch in
with that? I need to sort out why my shared libs will only run
with my CVS build of MacPython, and not the current release. Something
about version checking at runtime... too many things.. too little
time!

-steve

[snippage....]